Corefulness @work is an online, workplace ergonomics, self-assessment programme.
Corefulness @work enables people in the desk-based working environment to ensure their workstation is set up correctly, to minimise injury and maximise work efficiency.
- If you are a company interested in purchasing multiple licenses please apply here.
- If you have been given an access code from your employer please follow the instructions you were given to login.
- If you are an individual user please sign up using the button above.
The Corefulness @work programme is divided into three modules:
- Corefulness @work Active module: A video based programme which teaches you about correct posture and anatomy, how to set up your workstation correctly, software settings to minimise RSI, how to plan your work activities and your entitlements as a desk-based workstation user.
- The Corefulness @work on-line questionnaire guides you through your workstation set up and highlights areas of your workstation that require focus or particular equipment required to ensure your workstation meets specific requirements.
- The Corefulness @work Evolve module: Gives you access to short exercise programmes to stretch and mobilise the body during movement breaks in your day.