Corefulness Work is an online, workplace ergonomics, self-assessment programme.
Corefulness Work enables people in the desk-based working environment to ensure their workstation is set up correctly, to minimise injury and maximise work efficiency.
- Employer: if you are an employer and would like to purchase multiple licenses for the Corefulness® Work Programme please click here
- Employer and employee: if you are an employer or employee and would like to discuss using the Corefulness® Work Programme in your company please click here
- Individual: if you are an individual and would like to sign up to the Corefulness® Work Programme please click here
- School: if you are a school and would like to discuss using the Corefulness® Work Programme for your staff and pupils please click here
The Corefulness Work programme is divided into three modules:
- Corefulness Work Active module: A video based programme which teaches you about correct posture and anatomy, how to set up your workstation correctly, software settings to minimise RSI, how to plan your work activities and your entitlements as a desk-based workstation user.
- Corefulness Work Ergonomic Assessment: This assessment guides you through your workstation set up and highlights areas of your workstation that require focus or particular equipment required to ensure your workstation meets specific requirements.
- Corefulness Work Evolve module: Gives you access to short exercise programmes to stretch and mobilise the body during movement breaks in your day.
It is important to read the Q&A section for further information.