Nursery and Primary Schools’ Programmes
Corefulness® – Education at its core.
The Corefulness® Nursery and Primary Schools’ Programmes have been designed to support children with Special Educational Needs and to break down barriers to learning for all children.
The programmes give nurseries and schools new ways to enhance children’s education, none of which are provided under the existing national curriculum in the UK.
The Corefulness® Nursery and Primary Schools Programmes are simple, effective, accessible tools which:
- Improve children’s ‘readiness to learn’
- Address the root causes of learning difficulties
- Are classroom-based ensuring ‘inclusion’ of all children
- Work alongside ‘Quality First Teaching
- Benefit children who require special education provision (both registered and unregistered SEND)
- Complement the work of SEN and class teachers for pupils with complex needs
- Assist teachers in identifying children who may require further support.
- Improve pupil attention and concentration in class
- Improve pupil core stability, posture, balance and co-ordination
- Improve reading, writing and phonic skills.